We are currently in a substantial expansion phase, broadening our portfolio by adding new solar parks across Europe. As a result, we are actively searching for a Senior Analytical Asset Manager to join our team. In this capacity, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing intelligent monitoring, crafting analytical strategies, and upholding high standards in asset performance.
Your primary responsibilities will involve conducting comprehensive analyses of data derived from solar assets, transforming these insights into targeted strategies and initiatives geared towards performance optimization. You will report directly to Denis Lange, the Head of Analytical Asset Management.
As a Senior Analytical Asset Manager, your key responsibilities encompass a blend of analytical expertise and administrative functions, including:
- Everyday surveillance upon entire portfolio, where you will be allocated specific projects and sites.
- Critical review of asset performance, looking upon every detailed nonconformities, which will lead to lack of asset performance.
- Analytical system development upon intelligent software systems.
- Initiate any test, repairs, retrofits, etc. upon any analytical findings and potential asset performance optimization. For example, I/V-curves measurement, thermographic inspection, inverter exchange, etc.
- Surveillance performance analysis, upon O&M and contractors’ obligations.
- Business case development and improvement upon any findings, upgrades and/or retrofits/repairs.
- Site inspection reporting review and contributions.
- Contractual review and general DD support in respect of acquisitions or general transactions.
- Mitigation concepts descriptions and team support for operational implementations of improvement and/or mitigations.
Senior Asset Manager with a strong Analytical Mindset
To excel in this position, you should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Renewable Energy, Software Development, or a related field. Additionally, you should have a minimum of 5 years of analytics experience, including solar industry experience. Proficiency in Excel (including VBA), Python/R, PowerBi (coding), and a general understanding of API interfaces is essential.
Furthermore, having prior experience in analytical asset management would be highly beneficial, although it is not a mandatory requirement.
Proactive Innovator with a strategic vision
You are an individual who is proactive, actively seeking out opportunities for improvement and innovation, constantly challenging the status quo while naturally understanding and seeing the bigger picture. You relish the challenge of connecting the dots in a rapidly evolving landscape.
About Nordic Solar A/S
Since its establishment in 2010, Nordic Solar has focused on building a green and sustainable solar energy company while ensuring an attractive return for shareholders at the same time. Nordic Solar develops, builds, and operates industrial solar parks in Europe and is committed to creating the largest and most professional solar energy company in the Nordic region.
The company gives priority to creating an engaging and value driven workplace. The culture is collaborative and there is a great management focus of creating a workplace where everyone thrives and is heard. Nordic Solar is also very dedicated to the health of its employees which is why they offer physical training (optional), an attractive canteen scheme, the possibility of psychotherapy sessions, company-subsidized massage, and much more. The team behind Nordic Solar is very versatile both in age, nationality, educational background, and experience. This represents a strength both professionally and socially while implying inclusiveness and adaptability.
In the coming years, Nordic Solar has ambitions to continue its high growth rate and expects a tripling of the capacity of its solar parks in operation by the end of 2025; A plan that requires investments of up to DKK 5 billion in the years to come.
For more information, please visit: https://nordicsolar.eu/
Apply for the position
If the above matches your profile, we would love to hear from you. You apply for the position by following the link below and submitting your CV. Applicants will be assessed on an ongoing basis. MINDWEISS is handling the recruitment process on behalf of Nordic Solar.