We are looking for a systematic and proactive Senior Operational Asset Manager to join our team in Copenhagen. Taking on the position, you become part of an aspirational working environment encompassing an informal and inclusive company culture. Your main responsibilities as Senior Operational Asset Manager are:
Technical Operational Management
- Ensuring compliance with the project’s performance towards a minimum of legal, safety and environmental regulations
- Overseeing and management of operational noncompliance performance of significant failures
- Managing and verifying guarantees and obligations under warranty and performance bonds
- Obtain, evaluate and manage third-party technical contractors’ and suppliers’ services and performance
- Contractual risk management, review and reporting
- Data analysis and KPI management reporting towards department performance and optimizations
- Development and management of internal processes, driving technical excellence and optimizations
- On-site technical and commercial inspections, hence approximately 20 days of travel activity is included
Commercial Asset Management
- Invoice management and facilitation and supplier evaluation process and maintenance
- Procurement handling upon rating and comparison structure
- Internal business case development, presentation, and follow-ups upon Technical Installations
- Screening and reporting upon any market trends and innovative solutions applicable for PV operations
Curious Senior Operational Asset Manager who possesses great technical skills
We imagine that you hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or similar. Additionally, possessing exceptional technical proficiency and comprehensive understanding, along with general data analysis skills, within the solar or wind energy domain is considered an advantage. Furthermore, experience in project management and remote management is viewed as beneficial, although not mandatory
Pro-active and problem-solving candidate with great communicational and conflict management skills
On a personal level, we imagine that you have a genuine interest, curiosity and passion for technical-related topics. You show a high level of motivation and a systematic approach to the tasks, and you are agile in your thinking. Hence, you are good at finding solutions and solving problems.
Since you will become part of a dynamic and innovative team, you must be curious and motivated by organizational development. Finally, you are willing to contribute to the team’s atmosphere with a friendly approach and humour and show an interest in joining the team’s activities outside of work.
About Nordic Solar A/S
Since its establishment in 2010, Nordic Solar A/S has focused on building a green and sustainable solar energy company while ensuring an attractive return for shareholders at the same time. Nordic Solar develops, builds and operates industrial solar parks with a focus on Europe and is committed to creating the largest and most professional solar energy company in the Nordic region. The company gives priority to creating an interesting and motivating workplace for all employees, and it works purposefully with the company values. An intense cooperation takes place daily across departments and professional disciplines, and, as a result, focus is to a great extent on staff and organisational development. Nordic Solar is also very concerned with employee satisfaction, which is why there is joint training (optional), an attractive canteen scheme, the possibility of psychotherapy sessions, massage, a staff association, and much more. The team behind Nordic Solar is very versatile both in age, nationality, educational background and experience. This represents a strength both professionally and socially, while implying inclusiveness and adaptability.
In the coming years, Nordic Solar has ambitions to continue its high growth rate and expects a tripling of the capacity of its solar parks in operation by the end of 2025; A plan that requires investments of up to DKK 5 billion in the years to come.
For more information, please visit: https://nordicsolar.eu/
Are you interested?
You apply for the position by following the link Søg stillingen and submitting your CV. Applicants will be assessed on an ongoing basis. We look forward to hearing from you.