Ledige stillinger hos Nordic Solar Management
Nordic Solar Management A/S (NSM) is the manager of Nordic Solar. Nordic Solar is constituted by two investment companies (funds) for family offices and professional investors. Nordic Solar invests in operational and construction ready solar farms within EU and OECD. Nordic Solar holds assets worth of just around 1.8bn DKK. It is expected that the activities of Nordic Solar will double within the next 1-2 years. The overall aim is to create two investment companies of at least 3-4 times the current size that can either be listed or sold to an institutional investor. The final decision is up to the shareholders of Nordic Solar.
NSM manages both the investment process, capital raising, technical operation management and ongoing administration of Nordic Solar and each of the specific investment vehicles that the solar farms are organized in. The position offered is with NSM. NSM has nineteen employees today and expects to grow to twenty-five employees during 2020.
- Leading the implementation project of the new ERP system
- Controlling of subsidiaries located in Europe
- Cooperate with local finance administrators
- Cash flow management of subsidiaries
- Reporting to local banks
- Ensure compliance with local filings of VAT, TAX statutory accounts
- Set up the reporting and financial management structure for new investments
- Budget and performance control of subsidiaries
- Support management and CFO with financial information
- You are cand.merc.aud., have a HD, HA or another relevant economic background
- You have a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience for example as a public accountant or as a controller
- You enjoy having a large variety of different tasks
- You appreciate contact with many different stakeholders and are a skilled communicator
- You speak and write English and international experience is welcomed
- Experience with implementation of ERP System and project management is an asset
- You are an outgoing and extrovert person
- You are self-motivated and thrive when working in small teams
- You possess a good sense of humor and see opportunities
- You appreciate when things are correct but do not miss the overall target or picture
- You are ambitious with your own work and performance and are eager to contribute to the growth of NSM
- A job with room for ambitions and development potential in a thriving industry
- A position with the possibility to grow with the business
- A dynamic environment where you will be cooperating with other positive, skilled and passionate colleagues
As NSM is a strong & ambitious team, we support each other when needed. The position is a full-time position with a high amount of flexibility. Travelling activity should be expected about 5 days per month throughout the project phase expected to last 1 year. Later this will be materially reduced. You will be referring to the CFO.
Are you interested?